Goldeneye "Facilitated" Goldeneye "Facilitated"

One word: DAYUM!!!

Not only were you the first to come up with a goldeneye based song, you did an amazing job remixing it. You should do the Cradle remixed imo.
Keep it up man -SR

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot! glad you loved it!

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3

Wow

Im a big fan of AOE and was surprised to see no remixes. Great job on this one man.

Gameboy on weed Gameboy on weed

Damn, I like it!

I found this by going through random portal submissions and this is a definate download. Original and cool man... keep it up

Sickel In Your Back Sickel In Your Back

Great

Great beat in my opinion. I hate to ask this, but mind if I use the beat? I see a good lyrical opportunity with this song, but wanted to make sure it was okay with you before I decide to add words. I'll credit you in the intro of the song, of course.

digital-musician responds:

NO MUTHA FUCKA NO , nah seriously i dont lend beats to no one, sorry but yer...

Fear and Anger Fear and Anger

I need your permission

I've been looking for a instrumental to add lyrics to. Would you mind if i added my lyrics to this and gave you credit for the music?

Whack-a-mole responds:

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to answer (a month late). In response to your request, yes, I don't mind if you put music to this particular piece if you credit Fire Head.

Thanks for the support and keep listening!

-Will of FH

Leviathan Leviathan

I love it

Im a metal head and i listen to alot of metal. This is most definatly one of the best metal tracks i've heard on NGs thus far. Good job dude, and keep kicking ass

'Song 2' 'Song 2'

Great

Very well done! Keep up the good work.

Renegade-Mech responds: