AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

It was ok.

Was too short, but it was pretty good quality. If you updated it and added more stuff to the game, then it'd be great. Or mayby you should try different class engines? I dunno, anyway an update would be nice.

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

Unique

I think it is a very cool idea. The flash quality was pretty good. Good graphics, style, sound, and I think it was funny as hell. Keep up the good work.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Average

Technically it's ok, could use some work on the buttons and I can't stand the music in the background (makes sense for the game though). I do, however, think the endings were clever as hell. Fun game, worth playing for the sake of killing the latest trend. Good work.

Just One Movieclip Just One Movieclip

Pretty impressive for a one framer

It couldve used some sound though -- i can tell you're trying hard though. Keep up the good work.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Fun, but pretty easy.

Simply put... its fun.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

Very nice

Good to see a dress-up style game not centered around hentai. I spent a while playing it. The music quality is good too and I really enjoyed playing it. Hope to see more from you.

Police Sniper 2 Police Sniper 2

Give the guy a break.

It was decent, that's all i gotta say. It was better than anything i could make. As for the guy before just give the author a break -- he tried dude. Anyway good luck with your next game, here are some suggestions.
1) Multi Targets and Faster Missles (as was said before)
2) Recoil recoil RECOIL, no sniper rifle fires a straight shot like that
3) Perhaps the scope shaking a bit, just a BIT, to represent the hands and the pressure.
4) No Time Limit Perhaps ( I never ran out of time playing this so you could save yourself the effort next time).

Anyway goodluck.

io3creations responds:

Thanks, Shoken_Ryu. I'll consider the suggestions for the next game.

Slipknot Vs. Fred Durst Slipknot Vs. Fred Durst

Not great, but good

Not the best flash i've ever seen, but the fact that you're representing slipknot makes it SO much better. I hope to see more anti-durst from you :D

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Good job

I liked it, all i can really say. Some of the sound got annoying after a while though, good luck on the next one.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Very Nice...

I appreciate you work. Gameplay was pretty repetitive though, but still its a very nice game. Keep up the good work dudes.