Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3 Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3

I love this...

It's not the highest quality ever, but it's still one of my favorite series on newgrounds. Keep up the good work dude.

Slipknot - Me Inside Slipknot - Me Inside

Good ...

Im a big Slipknot fan myself. The artwork was excellent, but the animation could use some work. Otherwise, it was great -- perhaps you could try doing a animation for Surfacing : )

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Very well done...

Good artwork, a nice style, funn as hell... what more could i ask for?

Oh yeah, its good to see someone else who thinks Kung Pow! is the funniest movie ever : )

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

It was ok.

Was too short, but it was pretty good quality. If you updated it and added more stuff to the game, then it'd be great. Or mayby you should try different class engines? I dunno, anyway an update would be nice.

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

Unique

I think it is a very cool idea. The flash quality was pretty good. Good graphics, style, sound, and I think it was funny as hell. Keep up the good work.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Average

Technically it's ok, could use some work on the buttons and I can't stand the music in the background (makes sense for the game though). I do, however, think the endings were clever as hell. Fun game, worth playing for the sake of killing the latest trend. Good work.

Goldeneye "Facilitated" Goldeneye "Facilitated"

One word: DAYUM!!!

Not only were you the first to come up with a goldeneye based song, you did an amazing job remixing it. You should do the Cradle remixed imo.
Keep it up man -SR

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot! glad you loved it!

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 3

Wow

Im a big fan of AOE and was surprised to see no remixes. Great job on this one man.

Gameboy on weed Gameboy on weed

Damn, I like it!

I found this by going through random portal submissions and this is a definate download. Original and cool man... keep it up